Be My Love - Romantic Love Greetings

The desire...
if a lifetime reflects in your eyes...

The undying passion...
glistens in your smile...

The unsaid emotion...
throbs in your gestures...

Come...
Be My Love and adorn my life...

--

Cool Romantic Greetings, Love You Greetings Cards, Romantic Greeting Cards, I Love You Cards, Top Romantic Greetings, Top Valentine's Day Greetings, Romantic Love Greetings, Sweetheart Romantic Greetings, Romantic Love You Cards, Romantic Love Greeting Cards, I Love You Greetings, Best I Love You Greeting Cards, Romantic Greetings, Love You Messages, Cool Valentine's Day Greeting Cards,

1 comment:

  1. LOVE is TOO STRONG to control your feelings. You may have reasons to engage yourself into a relationship such as this - having a bf or gf older or younger than you are but the thing is, it's all about the commitment and the chemistry of handling a good relationship. These are natural reasons but there's always a deeper basis once you are in that relationship. Just a thought. Thanks for the blog :)

    »

    ReplyDelete

Hindu Devotional Blog